Test Runs are picking up the pace 🏃
After some minor tweaks, we're proud to share the Test Runner
beta with all Meeshkan users! Now it only takes 1 click to turn a User Story into a Test Case, and they'll run daily against your staging environment.
That's 1 click to write tests, run tests, and analyze test outcomes 😱
Used together with Test Case exports, you can comprehensively and rapidly test your entire UI.Need a hand setting it up?
- Enuring that Test Runs are triggered only when a staging URL and Test Cases exist.
- Video creation for all failed tests in the Test Runner
- Test Runner respects
isAuthenticated, and only authenticates if necessary for the Test Case
- Script and Chrome extension refactoring for performance and type safety
- Chrome extension update has pretty rounded corners 🤗 (this will update automatically, no need to re-install)
- Added a skeleton table that displays while User Stories are loading
- Added the ability to turn on/off Test Runs (Settings > Details)
- Now, recording the log-in flow is fast and smooth. Before, recording the log-in flow manually occasionally did not correctly register as an authenticated flow.
- Now, scrolling is natural and consistent across all screen sizes and devices. Before, on smaller screens and on mobile, there were some CSS and scrolling bugs in settings and the sidebar.